Wednesday, June 23, 2021

2021 Convention Deadlines Fast Approaching

Have you made your reservations for the 2021 TWQA Annual Convention & Exposition? It's not too late, but deadlines are approaching fast. Register online (click here) or fill out one of the registration forms on TWQA's convention registration page.

And don't forget to book your hotel rooms at the San Antonio Rivercenter by June 28 2021. You can book online (click here), or call the hotel at 800.228-9290 and reference 'Texas Water Quality Association', to receive a discounted rate. 

Any questions about this news can be forwarded to Daina Grace, TWQA Executive Director, at 361.573-6707, or by email at twqadirector@twqa.org.

1 comment:

  1. Greetings to everyone on this blog forum, I want to tell you all about a financial breakthrough that Mr, lee offered me to get through when I was starving with my business and family during the covid19 pandemic. I came across Mr lee on blog spot by someone recommends him to anyone looking for loan I was so excited and I got motivated too to be in that position of financial freedom as my family was starving, I contacted Mr lee on what's app which I told him my life story about financial situation he sends me an application form to fill with my details which I did then after he sends me loan agreement then I forwarded it to my lawyer to take a look and advise me on how to go about it then after I signed the loan agreement after that my loan was approved few hours back bank contact me for funds transfer and charges that I need to clear at the bank counter I cleared the charges which I received my loan the next day that I cleared the bank charges so it's was really nice working with Mr lee and I thank him a lot of the help that he gave me which really help my family from starvation. Contact Mr Lee on Email: 247officedept@gmail.com or talk to him on whatsapp + 19893943740. For quick response because he's always busy but they have some other professional team co-worker working with him as well but I recommend Mr Lee to anyone looking for financial help.

    ReplyDelete